Terms and Conditions
INTERCITY XPRESS contact details:
Customer Care Support : mailto:email@example.com
Customer Care Support:
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
- INTERCITY XPRESS is a business in the Road passenger Transport industry that markets scheduled fare paying Intercity services.
- Delivery policy
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed immediately and delivery confirmed by way of ticket number and printable confirmed ticket.
- Return and Refunds policy
- The provision of goods and services by INTERCITY XPRESS is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, INTERCITY XPRESS will refund the client in full within 15 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20% administration fee. Detailed conditions of carriage and disclaimer are available on our website.
- INTERCITY XPRESS shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
- Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Edcon Account Cards, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the INTERCITY XPRESS bank account, the details of which will be provided on request
- Credit card acquiring and security
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for INTERCITY XPRESS via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by INTERCITY XPRESS separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate's secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- INTERCITY XPRESS takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods
- Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and INTERCITY XPRESS chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature Plot 5, First Avenue, Unaville AH, 1828
- INTERCITY XPRESS may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
- This website is run by a public company based in South Africa trading as INTERCITY XPRESS and with registration number 2016/417570/07. Director: Fazul Bhayla.
087 150 1895